The most practical way to alleviate the paralyzed state of transportation in the Republic of Artsakh in the ...
Emergency Relief for Artsakh
The situation in Artsakh has been deteriorating since Azerbaijan imposed a total blockade. People face a real threat of starvation as humanitarian supplies are not allowed in, even with the Red Cross. Energy supplies are cut off – there is a threat of cold as winter comes.
However, with their ingenuity, the Artsakh people make things, they grow, produce and sustain themselves as they have done each time there was an extreme situation just like today. But they need financial support.
Please help the population of Artsakh to do what they can do locally:
- Manufacture of Wood-Burning Stoves
- A Once-Off Food Package for Pregnant Women
- Setting up a Soup Kitchen for Socially Disadvantaged Groups
- Construction of Horse-Drawn Carts
- Construction of 25 Shelters in the Villages of Aterk and Zaglik, Martakert Region
- Reconstruction of St. Jakob Monastery and the Surrounding Village of Kolatak, Martakert Region
- Educational Initiatives and Emotional Support